- Located midway between New York City and Washington, D.C. - about 100 miles each direction
- Air access at the Philadelphia International Airport (20 minutes by car on I-95) and New Castle County Airport (private aircraft and charters, only 10 minutes by car).
- Major highway access includes I-95, I-495, I-295 and the New Jersey Turnpike / Delaware Memorial Bridge.
- Amtrak and SEPTA rail access at Wilmington's train station, the nation's 11th busiest railroad station.
- More than 2,400 complimentary parking spaces for attendees.
Delaware Express has offered a 10% Discount to CPE Attendees to use their shuttle service to & from the airport! The link below is just for CPE and has the discount already built into the pricing, so there is no need for a group code.
You will have the option to book a private ride or a shared ride. Shared rides can be with others at the airport that fit your destination & time slot, or you are able to put in how many people are in your party and would like to share a ride only with those traveling with you.
The link below will take you to the reservation portal just for CPE attendees. This site allows you to book and pay for your transportation. Click on arrival reservation to schedule your airport pickup.